The best way to display media from my windows pic to all of the 3 TV's in my house.

planesguy2004

Commendable
Sep 7, 2016
Hello, I am trying to send media, live webcam video, cast my computer screen, to all of the tvs in my house at the same time. I guess it could think of it as those morning tv broadcasts in school, where they went to all of the classrooms. Any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Solution
Solution
The cheapest solution may be to run wires from the pc to all the TVS and use an 1x 3 HDMI distribution amp to boost the signal for all the TVs. The wires that run to the TVs can be regular HDMI or 1 or 2 CAT6 cables with adapters. The HDMI cable are a bulky and hard to run. The CAT6 thin and easy to run. Since you need adapters for the CAT6 there may not be much if any difference in cost for hardware. A wired connection is the most reliable but depending on your home it may not be feasible or cost effective to run new wire.

How the HDMI cables are run is up to you. It depends on the construction and layout of your home. The skills of the person running the cables is a factor too. For DIY staying out of the walls is probably best.
If you have an unfinished basement going down and up is often the easiest way to run cables.
If you have to pay a pro to run the cables that would cancel out at least some of the savings over a wireless solution.