The Blanket That Absorbs Farts

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reklatsa

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2008
[citation][nom]Yoder54[/nom]Wow, the social police are amongst us. Actually, I tell my wife and 3 daughters a lot worse than what you refer to.[/citation] [citation][nom]Reklatsa[/nom]Contextually placed comedy or discussion aside...[/citation]
There, sir, you have your answer in a wrap. All you subsequently referred to was farmed in my opening sentence.

reklatsa

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2008
[citation][nom]Dirtman73[/nom]For some reason, I still enjoy partaking of Tom's news stories, but lately people have been bringing politics into subjects that don't warrant that kind of attention....I can deal with the hard-on that Tom's now has for Apple, but this political crap has got to stop.[/citation] Sorry, my fault. I felt such a stupidly infelicitous news story on a Tech site warranted a suitably flippant posting.

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
[citation][nom]Dirtman73[/nom]For some reason, I still enjoy partaking of Tom's news stories, but lately people have been bringing politics into subjects that don't warrant that kind of attention. I'm begging you guys: please stop with the political shit. If you really feel the need to turn everything into a partisan hackfest, don't do it here. Try Dailytech- that site is ruled with an iron fist by right-wing users who do not take kindly to instrusions into their insulated little kingdom. If you're looking for a trolling challenge, DT is the place to go.I can deal with the hard-on that Tom's now has for Apple, but this political crap has got to stop.[/citation]
If you want to see an overly politicized off-topic nightmare, check out the Dow Jones forum on Google Finance. Never have I seen a bigger bunch of partisan timewasters in all my internetting.

ram1009

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2007
This author has FAR better control of his bowels than I if he can simply crap/fart on demand as he suggests when he says to " do the dirty deed before retiring".

icepick314

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2002
eat a can of pineapple a day....

that should take of the fart smell....along with taste of you-know-what....

should your wife/girlfriend swallow....

ksampanna

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2010
[1] How about a panty with inbuilt Tampons for the 'periodic' ladies?
[2] "Honey the blanket feels heavier"
"It should dear, with all your wind inside it"
[3] When you hook this to your iPad, it connects to iFart on Apple's Store, which then analyzes the data & emails your gastric health to you.

simple_inhibition

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2008
[citation][nom]reklatsa[/nom]Could this be made big enough to cover all American Republicans if congregated into one place?[/citation]

only if the company offers a tool to extricate self righteous democrats heads from their asses. seriously, wtf does politics have to do with this?

dman3k

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
[citation][nom]ksampanna[/nom][1] How about a panty with inbuilt Tampons for the 'periodic' ladies?[2] "Honey the blanket feels heavier""It should dear, with all your wind inside it"[3] When you hook this to your iPad, it connects to iFart on Apple's Store, which then analyzes the data & emails your gastric health to you.[/citation]I dunno how you have a positive rating and I don't! LOL! I guarantee if I added "Git 'Er Done" my post would have +20 rating. Seriously.

Not to mention, I'm only stating biological facts! Git 'Er Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.