Solved! The bluetooth volume bar keeps popping up on my Samsung Galaxy S10+ whenever I switch apps, exit apps or press literally anything.

Jan 10, 2019
Just got this phone today and after connecting it to my bluetooth headphones, I noticed that the sound bar keeps showing up whenever I do anything while they're connected. I could even be browsing Reddit and it will show up at the top of my screen for a few seconds every time I tap a photo. It also seems to reset the volume back to it's original setting each time as well.

Photo of sound bar: View: https://imgur.com/a/fiPR8zF

Solution
Sounds like the Bluetooth may have issues. Normally it won't popup for each screen change.

Try disconnecting it, powering it off, forgetting the connection and then restart the phone. Then try reconnecting them.

If this doesn't resolve it then it could also be that the apps you are going in may have the ability to access the sounds.

Lastly, it is possible that that is just a faulty Bluetooth.
Sounds like the Bluetooth may have issues. Normally it won't popup for each screen change.

Try disconnecting it, powering it off, forgetting the connection and then restart the phone. Then try reconnecting them.

If this doesn't resolve it then it could also be that the apps you are going in may have the ability to access the sounds.

Solution
Jan 10, 2019

It's definitely true that the apps I use can access the audio but the fact that it pops up every single time for every single thing seems excessive. I would search for apps in the Play Store and it would pop up for every search and when I looked at every app. If I'm playing music it stays hidden, though.