The Canon Wonder Camera Concept

Status
Not open for further replies.

nukemaster

Distinguished
Is it that big and bulky? Look at the D90 with a 300mm lens on it :)

It has a kind of sleek look to it and as long as its sealed to keep dust out and has a big enough sensor and decent flash, it may be a good step between the consumer and professional market.

Pyroflea

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2007
"Look into the hair dryer please..."

What the hell is that. Just leave cameras alone, they're nice as they are. I'm sick of all this "futuristic" crap going around. Just because Hollywood depicts that the future will look like that, doesn't mean we should attempt to make it a reality.

tokenz

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2006
[citation][nom]Pyroflea[/nom]"Look into the hair dryer please..."What the hell is that. Just leave cameras alone, they're nice as they are. I'm sick of all this "futuristic" crap going around. Just because Hollywood depicts that the future will look like that, doesn't mean we should attempt to make it a reality.[/citation]

Exactly. Looks more like an apple product. Form over function

Milleman

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2006
Looks like the camera industry finally is embracing the 16:9 on still photo cameras as well. That is great, since I then don't have to manually cut each picture just to fill my HDTV screen.

G

Is that a blow dryer in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

outlw6669

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2006
Wow, the screen in second picture looks to be some of the worst photoshoping I have ever seen.
How about focusing on better dynamic range, better high ISO performance and faster/more accurate AF with the current body designs. I for one really like having dedicated function buttons and interchangeable lenses.

silentq

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2010
that doesn't look any bit appealing at all.
1. As mentioned above - looks like ahir dryer
2. Why the hell white? Steve Jobs didn't have his toe in it did he? iCanon...

antilycus

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2006
TOM's you need to do a better job of actually stating WHAT THE PRODUCT DOES DIFFERENTLY. So its a telephone looking camera, so what? DOes it actually use INK to paint a picture? Don't pull me away from your site to click on the link, let the readers know WHY its up on your site!

emerth

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2010
1. It looks like my circa 2001 Canon Powershot Pro 90is wrapped in new plastic.
2. The Photoshopping in the middle picture (the display on the back...) is worthy of the gov't of North Korea.

G

laws of physics: if you want good picture quality, you need to gather a lot of light... and for that you need a big lens...

Status
Not open for further replies.