The Facebook App That Encourages Break Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

IQ11110002

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2009
You may also end up dead or with gunshot wounds in hospital once the ex finds out your identity, And believe me they will as nothing is secret with all this social networking crap these days.

peanut_bully

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2010
Modified a little it can be called the "Threesome promoter".
Oh wait, this applies to people actually using facebook...
Scratch that.

lashabane

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2009
i think if they separated tom's guide from tom's hardware, tom's guide would get very little traffic. i wish there was some way that i could filter the news feed on the front page to only be from tom's hardware. i know, don't click on the link but curiosity gets the best of me and it usually ends up with me regretting it.

aevm

Distinguished
May 18, 2007
How can Facebook determine if somebody has "broken their current partner’s heart" or is just pretending? Some guy will eventually lie to Facebook about it, find out who the girl in the waiting room is, then humiliate her publicly. Or some girl will do it to some guy. This can backfire big time.

nekatreven

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2007
Yea... um, what if they fake it?

Person: "Hey sweetie, I'm going to set my relationship status to single for two days to see what loser is in my WaitingRoom. K?"
Significant Other: "Mmmmk pumpkin"

Jazzmain

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2009
wow... desperate much. I'm actually kind of looking forward to hearing the hillbilly stories that will come from this.

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
OMG. Of course, if you're dumb enough to end your relationship for an anonymous Facebook user, maybe you the relationship wasn,t meant to be to start with. But still, sheesh...

icecreambarr

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2011
Perfect. Too many relationships stay together that should be broken up. In Canada we have something close to 50% divorce for the "young" (under 30-35 i guess?). If they are divorcing, they were not a couple that should have endured courting... be mature, do the right thing and dump your BF/GF so you can marry someone that you won't divorce. OR, ask the really hard questions and be calculating with your decision, don't let your heart direct you toward the 50% stat.

Side note, how many couples will secretly use this tool to find out their partner's fidelity?

icecreambarr

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2011
Perfect. Too many relationships stay together that should be broken up. In Canada we have something close to 50% divorce for the "young" (under 30-35 i guess?). If they are divorcing, they were not a couple that should have endured dating... be mature, do the right thing and dump your BF/GF so you can marry someone that you won't divorce. Ask the really hard questions, grow some ballz (women included) and make a decision with your head, not your heart.

Side note, how many couples will secretly use this tool to find out their partner's fidelity?

Status
Not open for further replies.