The file ______.docx cannot be opened because there are problems with the contents

thomasensteinjoy

Honorable
Apr 25, 2013
I trying open Docx file while Docx file got error message like The file ______.docx cannot be opened because there are problems with the contents then I got information from the MS Word with some very complicated instructions about unzipping the Word file to get the XML document. Please help me.

nixon1234

Honorable
Apr 28, 2013
Hi, Thomas Enstein Joy

I have also suffered such type problem then I got Docx Repair Tool which recovered my crucial important Docx file, that provide easy way to repaired my any type of corrupted Docx file. I suggest you want to recover damaged Docx file, so you should use this software.

http://www.2010.wordrecoverytool.com/

G

You can try a very simple solution of MS Word: Open and Repair. This will repair your corrupt .docx file and open it within a few seconds.
If unzipping the word file seems to be complicated for you, then you may try some paid Docx recovery software. I have used such a third-party recovery software for corrupt .docx files. It was SysInfoTools MS Word Docx recovery software what I used. It repaired my corrupt .docx files without taking my much time. From that day I have been recommending this software wherever it is needed. To know more about this recovery tool one may visit sysinfotools website. The tool is available with free demo version.
Give it a try.
Regards.