The Halo Movie is Still Happening, Says Microsoft

Status
Not open for further replies.

irish_adam

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2010
I do like Halo and i especially like the books as they suprised me in actually being really good. However it worries me that a movie will be so cheesy it will ruin it

HalJordan

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
Uwe Boll would be a terrific director for this project, and Michael Bay could produce! Slap some big boobed, small brained, no talent actresses in there and you've got yourself a picture.

Supertrek32

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2008
[citation][nom]HalJordan[/nom]Uwe Boll would be a terrific director for this project, and Michael Bay could produce! Slap some big boobed, small brained, no talent actresses in there and you've got yourself a picture.[/citation]
...Not funny, dude. Not funny...
*shudder*

azcoyote

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2008
Megan Fox? No way... I am thinking Mila Kunis or some other hottie...

And Michael Bay should not be allowed to make movies any more...

bikeracer4487

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2009
[citation][nom]azcoyote[/nom]Megan Fox? No way... I am thinking Mila Kunis or some other hottie...And Michael Bay should not be allowed to make movies any more...[/citation]

Haha, I could support Mila Kunis...but honestly, I've always pictured Cortana as a blonde...actually, she's getting a little old...but I think Charlize Theron might be a good fit...

zerghumper

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2010
I doubt this will have the epic feel and realistic gritty nature it was originally going to have. Now that Peter Jackson and Neill Blomkamp are no longer involved I highly doubt this film will be any good.

I really lost all faith after that piece of crap Microsoft chose to call "Halo Legends."

pakardbell486dx2

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2008
I just hope in this movie there won't be any obvious and stupid product advertising like they did in transformers 1/2. "GM" It's not like GM is going to make a warthog right? Just as long as it follows the story line and does not include blatant advertising and no characters like Megan fox, I am all for this movie.

Oh yeah it better be directed by Peter Jackson and Neil Blomkamp. Finger crossed

simple_inhibition

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2008
they'll make the movie once the sales of the action figures, books and other apparel starts to drop off. unfortunately, i really dont think hollywood would do it justice either as it will be a pure cgi explosion fest with a love triangle thrown in the mix with little plot to stand on. i hope for the best, but i guess ive just become jaded after all of the horrible movies of late

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS