the icon on my window of laptop says that the no connections available although the router is on and connected on my phone, no

Ghania

Prominent
Jun 29, 2017
The wifi in my laptop isn't working. I tried several things checked the adapter settings. still it doesn't seem to work. The wifi icon on the screen appears to be disconnected i have turned it on still it isn't working the icon on screen laptop indicates that the no connections available although the router is on and connected on my phone no other nearby network appear in the bar either.

I have hp notebook pc

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AverageWhiteGirl Laptop Tech Support 1
Redamed92 Laptop Tech Support 2
T Laptop Tech Support 1
TripleDigitRide Laptop Tech Support 3
D Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 2
L Laptop Tech Support 7
W Laptop Tech Support 1
V Laptop Tech Support 3
D Laptop Tech Support 2
B Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 7
J Laptop Tech Support 2
Similar threads
Question windows 7 laptop wont connect to a network, all other devices will
Question my Ubuntu Laptop connects fine to a phone's hotspot but a windows laptop doesn't
My laptop won't connect to my home network while other devices will. Is this a Windows 10 issue or laptop?
Laptop won't connect to internet after Windows 7 install
Solved! windows 10 laptop connected to tv via hdmi, keeps going to sleep after 1-2 min of inactivity
Solved! laptop wifi connection poor
My Windows 10 ASUA laptop allows me to enter the network key but does not connect to it
Windows 10 laptop not connecting to internet
Laptop windows 10 wifi cant connect router,its connect mobile hots pot but cant connect any router.
How to connect mobile with laptop windows 7 via hotspot and what should we do if it's not working
How can i connect my hp laptop windows 10 using my phones wifi
Trouble installing drivers on sager laptop
My laptop isn’t connecting to internet it says “Windows is having trouble connecting to internet”
Windows 10 Laptop can't access internet even though it is connected to wifi and phone and desktop can surf the web just fine
My laptop WiFi won't connect to internet-Says not in the Network ? All wireless devices working -0ld laptop Windows 7.
How to connect my HP Mini 300 Bluetooth Speaker to my Dell Laptop with window 7 professional
Laptop not connecting to my wifi
How to connect a laptop tat uses wifi & screen is busted...too old Toshiba Armada window laptop that is dial up only? Got vga
Laptop windows 10 can't connect to the wifi but phone and other computer can connect it
So I have a Windows 8 Laptop with a broken screen that I use connected to an hdmi cord to the tv, My youngest sister threw a

ASK THE COMMUNITY