the pictures on my camera are not able to be downloaded on ny laptop. i cant view them what should i do ? please help me

angy meskawi

Honorable
Oct 15, 2013
when i dowload the pictures from my camera to the laptop it says you cant view them. then i try to dowload the picture from the laptop to my phons and them they dont appear. i need help (camera canon 650D )

AARental

Honorable
Aug 27, 2013
I have a couple of questions maybe you can answer so I can help you out a little more. First off, do you actually see the file come up on the computer? And if you do, what format is the picture files under? eg: (.jpeg, .gif, .png, .tiff, etc...) What are you using on your computer to open and view the pictures? I ask these questions because, you need to make sure that both of your devices can properly read the files, or there will be compatibility issues that arise. I also usually suggest that you make sure you have downloaded any drivers and support for your specific camera. The manufacturer's most likely will host exclusive support for their products on the company's web site. I will post a link to your specific camera from the official site. Let me know what other issues you may have. I'd be glad to help you out more.
PS- What is the model of your computer and phone also?

Canon 650D (Driver/Support)- http://www.canon-europe.com/Support/Consumer_Products/products/cameras/Digital_SLR/EOS_650D.aspx

Ben
Lead AV Tech, AA Rental

Christiaan Lourens

Honorable
Aug 1, 2013
I am not sure what you are doing but I will tell you what to do in any case:

Buy a memory card reader (make absolutely sure that your camera's memory card is compatible with the card reader you bought) be that SD, Micro SD or CF

Now insert the memory card into the card reader and plug the card reader into the pc.

Open the folder from my computer if autoplay is switched off

Otherwise just open the folder (once)

There should be another folder now, you copy that folder

Paste it where ever you want your pictures to be (after it's done open that folder and make sure it copied correctly)

By that I mean all your photos.

When you are done with that, enjoy your photos that are now on the computer.

You may now format the memory card and use it again.

You're welcome