There's an App to Tell You When to Pee During Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

lp231

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2006
Pee before you enter the theater and don't drink too much crap like some who drinks a bucket of soda before the movie starts.

mesab66

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
But what if I don't need to pee but need to sh#t - does it (eh..) handle that too? What about reminding me to breathe? or blink, or, actually, concentrate on watching the damn film!
...etc....etc...etc

blurr91

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2004
The proper time to pee is before the movie starts and after the movie is over. Stop disturbing other people trying to enjoy their hard earned money.

noblerabbit

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2010
[citation][nom]igot1forya[/nom]But the bigger question is, does it tell you how to pee...[/citation]

negative. For you are obviously going to be holding it wrong.

igot1forya

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2008
[citation][nom]noblerabbit[/nom]negative. For you are obviously going to be holding it wrong.[/citation]
There's where I went wrong! I just let it spray, come what may - no hands required! :)

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
There are a couple of theatres near my house that serve alcohol during movies. This would be very handy after drinking a few beer.

LightningStryk17

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2006
Man, before I got this app it was awful. I never ever knew when to take a tinkle! I would always go at random times hoping it was the time to actually pee...

/sarcasm

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
wow, no one is defending this?

so im guessing the consensus is that if you have a crappy bladder or medical problems, dont leave the house and you cant enjoy a movie in a theater.

1 soda can run through me in less than an hour
and it its not something i can hold for very long.
for years i just dont drink anything for a good 3 hours and nothing during a movie
that means no popcorn either

i love the theater experience in many movies, but i cant ear or drink during or before and that really sucks, this would honestly be a gigantic help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS