Thief Thwarted by Xbox 360 Console

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Now this is Great!

I'm glad they were able to catch the thief!

Now if only more crooks were this stupid. :)

touchdowntexas13

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
[citation][nom]asplundh[/nom]A PS3 thief would never be so stupid...[/citation]

Ya...

That's why it says they found stolen Playstations in the house as well. This is more of a case where it looks like the Xbox was obviously more tempting to play than any of his playstations lying around, but let's not turn this into a console war.

The funny part is that they tracked the poor fool back to his grandma's house... bahahaha! I wonder if she was in on it.

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
[citation][nom]touchdowntexas13[/nom]Ya...That's why it says they found stolen Playstations in the house as well. This is more of a case where it looks like the Xbox was obviously more tempting to play than any of his playstations lying around, but let's not turn this into a console war.The funny part is that they tracked the poor fool back to his grandma's house... bahahaha! I wonder if she was in on it.[/citation]Too bad they were PS1's... pssh

touchdowntexas13

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
[citation][nom]mlopinto2k1[/nom]Too bad they were PS1's... pssh[/citation]

seeing as the article says "Xboxes and Playstations" I think it's safe to assume it is referring to their modern counterparts as well. I can't imagine this thief having "dozens video games and consoles" and not one of them being a PS3. Unless of course he thought they were junk and would not fetch a price on the street.

psssh yourself

accolite

Distinguished
May 20, 2009
Too bad the cops down in Texas are lazy asses, a guy at work had this situation happen to his buddy, his buddy did tell the police but the police told him they can't track that? So now the guy is probably still online playing that dudes 360 and big screen.

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
This is why I love the internet. It's making ignorant thieves look even dumber. A girl on my Yahoo Messenger told me that she hid in the closet while thieves broke in and stole her Wii. She heard names and saw a couple faces so I told her to look the guys up on MySpace. She found them! They got pwned! Morons. lol

gilbertfh

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2009
Criminals that are stupid like this guy are easy to catch but there are a lot of criminals out there that are very intelligent. I like to believe that most will eventually come to justice but I am not holding my breath. I was the fortunate victim of a stupid thief myself and had a motorcycle stolen. It was returned a few months later after one of the thieves attempted to sell it to an undercover police officer.

Status
Not open for further replies.