This is the Fable III Introductory Cinematic

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtemple

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2006
Definitely buying this for PC. It's sad how a number of good games that I started out playing on PC have migrated to console titles (Gears of War and Fable are two that come to mind) but it's great that this is at least coming out on PC, unlike Gears of War. I really dislike Epic for their decision to ditch us on the PC... but applaud Lionhead for coming back to it.

G

Seriously, what's with the chickens? Love the cinematic, but would have liked to see less poultry and more of the world.

Skid

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2009
[citation][nom]kanazak[/nom]Seriously, what's with the chickens? Love the cinematic, but would have liked to see less poultry and more of the world.[/citation]
This is an Intro Cinematic not a trailer, its the thing you will be shown when you start playing the game.

geossj5

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2010
[citation][nom]dtemple[/nom]Definitely buying this for PC. It's sad how a number of good games that I started out playing on PC have migrated to console titles (Gears of War and Fable are two that come to mind) but it's great that this is at least coming out on PC, unlike Gears of War. I really dislike Epic for their decision to ditch us on the PC... but applaud Lionhead for coming back to it.[/citation]

actually fable was originally for consoles
then they ported to pc with Fable Lost Chapters
i wish they ported Fable II to PC.. really wanted to play that game

wotan31

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2009
[citation][nom]geossj5[/nom]actually fable was originally for consoles then they ported to pc with Fable Lost Chapters i wish they ported Fable II to PC.. really wanted to play that game[/citation]
Exactly. Consoles is where it's at. PS3 FTW! Peecee's suck.

mikeadelic

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2010
[citation][nom]geossj5[/nom]actually fable was originally for consoles then they ported to pc with Fable Lost Chapters i wish they ported Fable II to PC.. really wanted to play that game[/citation]
Not to piss off the fans, but IMO you really didn't miss out on much.

pozaks

Distinguished
May 12, 2010
Both Molyneaux and Bethesda's games are ingenious like that, where it takes you a long time playing them to realize how shallow they are and how inconsequentially the game reacts to your decisions. But they do look awesome and seem full of possibility at first glance, making them fantastic preview material and huge sellers.

Sabiancym

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2008
I loved the first one, but didn't play the second one because it wasn't on PC. I suppose I should grab it before III comes out,

NapoleonDK

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
I'm surprised that no one has brought up the fact that the first nickname you get is "Chicken Chaser" in Fable: Lost Chapters. I for one, found that ironic and amusing. :D I am very much looking forward to this game, on PC.

Travis Beane

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2010
[citation][nom]Mikeadelic[/nom]Not to piss off the fans, but IMO you really didn't miss out on much.[/citation]
So true... Hope they finally fix the magic system. In the original, there were mostly useless spells with a few overpowered ones. In the second, I personally found magic completely useless. And what was with the repeater weapons? The dragon pistol rivals a modern day machine pistol, in a age of flintlocks...

alexinnes

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2010
I am looking forward to this, never really played the first one as i never had a xbox original. Played the second and enjeyed it, maybe not as much as other games in its genre but was still a alright game.

TheDuke

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2009
i'm kind of interested in it
I wish they would make it more like the first Fable with an open world. I don't like the no armour and I don't like how Fable 2 did magic too

Status
Not open for further replies.