This is the First Reveal for Modern Warfare 3

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

You say you would rather have bug free game play over graphical game. Well its not like Call of Duty has not had any time to develop. Its 10 years old franchise thats been stuck in time for the last 7 years. They take nothing from each series and build on it. For instance the game is promised to be hack free online play the free part it getting the hacks. The game never makes 6 months of updates or patches. More like 6 weeks. $60 for new maps and basicly a new expansion on the original engine with minor tweaks. I never accepted this crap from ea with Fifa. Everyone boycotted them for 2 years and then we got our updated engine. Thats what needs to happen here. Boycott just one game from Activision and I'm sure they will either scrap the project or give us what we want.

ithurtswhenipee

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
The COD3 and COD4 were a decent single player experiences. Multiplayer was on par until MW2. Will wait until it hits the bargain bin for the single player, or not. I will probably be too busy playing BF3 to be bothered with this.

xyster

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2005
Not trying to sound too rude, but are they really serious? What fool is going to actually buy this recycled shit that looks like it was made for my Nintendo Wii...? If they were releasing it as DLC for $20 bucks, then sure, that be cool, but we all know it will go for $60 bucks and suddenly become the 'must have' title among consolers. oh wait ... I guess I just answered my question.

sigh. business is business I guess...

but but but.., If they are going to charge PC users that ridiculous price too, I beg, please at least provide PC users with note-worthy DirectX 10 or 11 graphical options. Bad Company 2 managed it... Black Ops however looked like garbage, and so does that new trailer.

fir_ser

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2011
This should be an excellent game, I hope it doesn’t have very high minimum requirements so I don’t have to upgrade my graphics card.

11796pcs

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2011
Anybody who is making comments about how this game is going to be really hard for their system to play is probably being sarcastic so stop marking them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS