This Rock-filled iPhone 4 Costs $8,000,000 to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckyDucky7

Distinguished
May 5, 2010
And it looks like you can still kill the signal on this phone... I certainly hope Mr. Hughes put an anti-bridging sticker or some other clear coat on that gap before starting the process!

duckmanx88

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
that 8 million dollars could do a lot more good towards helping underdeveloped nations. even if you're going to buy something nice just for yourself, why on diamonds and why on a phone you'll just replace in 2 yrs?

G

Ugh, why spend so much on bling bling iPhone 4? I could buy two Bugatti Veyron Super Sports and still have enough money to burn 300,000 gallons of gas at 268 MPH.

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]duckmanx88[/nom]that 8 million dollars could do a lot more good towards helping underdeveloped nations. even if you're going to buy something nice just for yourself, why on diamonds and why on a phone you'll just replace in 2 yrs?[/citation]
How come every one of these super expensive product articles always have one of these posts? How do you know these people don't already give huge amounts of money to charities and to help underdeveloped nations? Just cause they choose to spend a large sum on themselves does not mean they don't give out money to help others already. It's their choice to use their money as they see fit and this 16 mil was going to a pair of phones.

Yuka

Distinguished
May 3, 2007
[citation][nom]vittau[/nom]I'm starting to think they post these news only to have fun with people's aggressive comments. =P[/citation]

It's very therapeutic.

Cheers!

cronik93

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2010
If its just covered in rocks then its no different then any other Iphone4 to me.

I find new Asus motherboards and a Subway sandwich more appealing then rocks and rare metals.

kingssman

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2006
When will people learn that just because u encase something in diamonds or gold or platinum it doesn't make it any better.... YOUR STILL GONNA HOLD IT WRONG!!!!!

G

It is 8 million, but the diamonds won't get outdated, and the owner will probably have them removed and placed into something else in a couple years.

Status
Not open for further replies.