Tom’s Guide Flashlight Giveaway

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
Hah! In other words, one needs to enroll in the huge Facebook flock like an obedient sheep before having a chance to enter this "contest"!
no, thanks, I prefer not to; besides, I have enough flashlights already.
Pathetic Facebook promotion, and on a site that blasted the privacy problems of Facebook not too long ago!

quixilver1

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2009
Awesome!!! I know I can give it a good home. I have at least 50 other flashlights in my house... I mean I'm not crazy or anything, I just like flashlights that's all. (I hope no one reads this, I think I've typed too much again.)

dconnors

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2009
[citation][nom]ImagineTek[/nom]Wow, no problem to drop a few grand jetting people off around the world to trade shows, but for trying to buff up your Facebook page with members from this site marketing get $10 to invest in 5 mini flashlights. Remind to click on more of your ads Toms.[/citation]

We give away tons of awesome computer hardware and gaming peripherals all the time. Are you really going to complain about getting a free flashlight?

...and yes, they are awesome flashlights. Small enough to fit in your pocket (maybe six inches long) but VERY bright. I keep one in my car and one next to my bed in case the power goes out.

-Devin Connors

dconnors

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2009
[citation][nom]house70[/nom]Hah! In other words, one needs to enroll in the huge Facebook flock like an obedient sheep before having a chance to enter this "contest"!no, thanks, I prefer not to; besides, I have enough flashlights already.Pathetic Facebook promotion, and on a site that blasted the privacy problems of Facebook not too long ago![/citation]
There are pros and cons to Facebook. Are there privacy problems? You betcha, but it's still a great way to keep fans of the site informed, especially if you're using FB on a mobile platform like iOS or Android. We aren't giving your info to anyone, and liking a fanpage of a website you already visit to begin isn't exactly signing away your soul. And, bonus points, you can un-like us on Facebook at any time if you think we're being one of those creepy, stalker-y Internet friends.

AND it's an AWESOME flashlight!

-Devin Connors

Status
Not open for further replies.