Top 15 Facebook Status Updates Trends of 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]nachowarrior[/nom]nice job on not fixing/remo\/ing the broken/trashy ad's toms![/citation]

I've seen this on another article today. What are you talking about?

G

The Facebook and twitter results really need to be looked at a bit more closely.

The majority of at least half the items listed can very well be associated with the Worms which have been spreading via FaceBook and Twitter.

G

I believe Nacho is referring to the 'Ad' that appears on the left or right side of the screen, which follows as you scroll down the article (the ad I'm looking at is 'Windows 7' available at newegg.com). The ad is broken in that when the browser window is restored down (not full size) the advertisement bottoms out below the viewing window. This causes the browser to believe there is more to the page you are looking at, and in turn, increases the size of the page, causing the ad to move down lower, which causes the browser to resize again. The end result is that the webpage continues to scroll endlessly down.
On topic, I was kinda surprised to see 'Family' in the top 5. Helps me remember why I still keep my facebook page, so I can keep in touch with relatives.

XD_dued

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2008
[citation][nom]Shadow703793[/nom]Two words noob: Fire Fox + AdBlock Plus[/citation]

Thats 4 XD. But anyways, yea it rocks with no ads and fast page loads.

doomtomb

Distinguished
May 12, 2009
I despise all my "friends" on facebook who play farmville or any dumb waste of time facebook games and put a pokemon as their profile pic for the month of december. So stupidddddddd.

Hanin33

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2009
uh... wot do you all have against facebook games over any other game? if you're implying the necessity for some of them to bother your friends to advance, then you're simply focusing on a small portion of the total games available. sure you may see the notices from them more often than other games, but that is the nature of those games, to be seen... and as for the 'waste of time'... name something that doesn't consume your time for questionable ends that you most likely do anyway?

biometricsguy

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2008
[citation][nom]justiceguy216[/nom]WTF is number 15? "I"? I...what!?[/citation]

Just taking a guess here, but I would assume:

"i-".

Let's face it, when you thing of people who spend all day/every day tweeting/updating status, you also think of people who are doing it from their macbook/iphone/imac, since they don't have anything else useful to do with their little toys.

You know it's true....

Status
Not open for further replies.