Toshiba Reveals 10-inch Tablet Just 0.303-inches Thick

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

the lenticular 3D mode will be limited to an effective resolution of 1280 x 720, not the TV's default 3840 x 2160 resolution (4K2K).

Who would really go back to 720p 3D instead of 4k2k? That's like going from 1080p to 480i just to get the gimmick 3D effect.

archange

Distinguished
May 7, 2007
I can very well see a market for the DBR-M190 outside Japan. It certainly feels like a solid product, but one must not forget that in the end pricing makes or breaks the deal.

G

i love it and so wil many other.

but apple wil sue them for patent infringement cause its so thin its a copy of the ipad2..... u know that retarded stuff that makes you wonder why killing is illegal

subaru41

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2006
Nice, Too bad Apple will sue because they are so jealous. All they have to offer is the inferior Pad 2. I mean iPad 2.

lamorpa

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2008
[citation][nom]spsfinest[/nom]Sounds okay but Android is such a terrible operating system it will probably fail as a compete product.[/citation]
:). You forgot to add IMHO. The market (the best measure) says it's 30% better than iOS (ever heard of market share?). You'll have to convince 20 million people of your delusion.

G

android is hands down the best. you can do anythin on an android that any other os can. and if u cant yet, you can just write the application. android has great developer support. unlike other OS which you pay out of your ***** to get the application

Status
Not open for further replies.