Toshiba Satellite 660C (No Intel drivers)

Jul 17, 2018
My Toshiba Laptop intel celeron 32bit windows 7 cannot install wireless drivers because it says there are no Intel drivers installed. What do I do then because I can't even find near connection. I tried checking network adapters ..there's no option for wireless connection.

Solution

No wireless card shown in Device manager? Well that's why the driver won't install, and the error message you posted wasn't quite correct but I understand now what the actual error message said.

It seems that your laptop's WiFi card has failed. I usually fix that problem by getting a plug-in USB WiFi adapter.

Note when you come to installation of one of these devices, you have to begin the driver installation first, then plug in the device when it tells you to.

Good luck.

No wireless card shown in Device manager? Well that's why the driver won't install, and the error message you posted wasn't quite correct but I understand now what the actual error message said.

It seems that your laptop's WiFi card has failed. I usually fix that problem by getting a plug-in USB WiFi adapter.

Note when you come to installation of one of these devices, you have to begin the driver installation first, then plug in the device when it tells you to.

Good luck.

Solution