Toshiba satellite C55 a won't connect with Wi-Fi at home but will work at Starbucks. Security ID is correct went through all t

Mar 14, 2018
Toshiba satellite C55 a won't connect with Wi-Fi at home but will work at Starbucks. Security ID is correct. went through all the Diagnostics still won't work. Is there a Wi-Fi on off switch on this model PC or is it one of the function keys? That may have switched it off

If it is working on other WiFi's then it isn't something that isn't switched on. I would try confirming that you have the correct login info for the WiFi that is giving you problems. If that doesn't resolve it, try rebooting your modem/router and then try connecting to the WiFi again.

Mar 14, 2018
Thank you for your response. I forgot to mention it will work if I plug in the ethernet cable to the router. I have checked the security ID and it is correct and the other computer and cell phones work with that router. I've also booted it and reset the router couple of times and went through all the Diagnostics. It was working on the Wi-Fi and then I left it for several hours and when I came back it no longer connected to the Wi-Fi.