Just stopped working. I was using it, sat it down to mop up melted snow, came back to it and the screen was black, the power light blinks orange 5 times and that's it. New battery as of this past spring. I've taken the battery out, tried using charger cord only, and still nothing. With the battery out the light doesn't blink at all. Any ideas? It's almost 7 years old.
If removing the battery and holding in the power button for about 30 seconds did not bring it to life, you can take it apart, remove the CMOS battery, then try turning it on only on wall power, with the battery out. Then try replacing the battery and see if that works again.