toshiba satellite C655D-S5126: Keyboard not working

sciga

Estimable
Sep 7, 2015
Hello Guys!

I've got a toshiba satellite C655D-S5126 laptop and problem with it's keyboard. I have already updated all the drivers and installed all the windwos update, but the problem is still on.

A couple of keys are not working: q, v, comma, j, g, d, s, caps lock, x, c, v, m, point, quote mark, question mark, z arrrow keys nad some other

all the other keys working fine

As i mentioned the drivers are up to date. What can i do? Sould i change the keyboard or is it some kind of other problem?

Thanks for helping me:

Solution
Hi,

Before you replace the actual keyboard please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- Check keyboard language settings.
- Open Control Panel and look for Region and Language.
- Check all tabs if they are all set to United States.
- If that doesn't work try pressing those following keys which are not working using your onscreen keyboard
- Press Windows + R at the same time and type "osk" then press Enter to open the Onscreen keyboard
- If all those keys are working just fine it's time to replace the keyboard.
Hi,

Before you replace the actual keyboard please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- Check keyboard language settings.
- Open Control Panel and look for Region and Language.
- Check all tabs if they are all set to United States.
- If that doesn't work try pressing those following keys which are not working using your onscreen keyboard
- Press Windows + R at the same time and type "osk" then press Enter to open the Onscreen keyboard
- If all those keys are working just fine it's time to replace the keyboard.

Solution