toshiba satellite c660-1cc shared graphics 1.2gb but vram only 64mb

jimkarageo

Estimable
Dec 1, 2014
hello guys
yesterday i tried to install pes 2015 on my laptop.but when i try to open it it says that i need more vram.i checked my shared memory and it was 1.2gb but my vram was only 64mb.please help me i need to play this game. :(. i also checked my bios and there was no option there to upgarde the graphics memory

Solution
Sry I though u were being a dick lol. Go to your nvidia panel -> Manage 3d setting. Then click on program settings, choose your game and make sure that under "select the preferred graphics processor for this program" it says "High-performance Nvidia Processor". I love Greece! good luck

Update: if u don't have a Nvidia card and u r just running HD4000 it might not support DX11 which I think u need to run pes 2015

jimkarageo

Estimable
Dec 1, 2014

There is no option to use the shared graphics memory thats why i ask here. Does anyone knlws how to use it?

jimkarageo

Estimable
Dec 1, 2014

What? What are you talking about my friend???? Why am i rude? Sorry if my english is bad i am from greece i didn't wanted to be rude

shaunstyle

Estimable
Feb 28, 2015
Sry I though u were being a dick lol. Go to your nvidia panel -> Manage 3d setting. Then click on program settings, choose your game and make sure that under "select the preferred graphics processor for this program" it says "High-performance Nvidia Processor". I love Greece! good luck

Update: if u don't have a Nvidia card and u r just running HD4000 it might not support DX11 which I think u need to run pes 2015

Solution

jimkarageo

Estimable
Dec 1, 2014

Ok thanks my friend :) i only have intel graphics not invidia. Intel sucks :(