Toshiba Satellite L645D-S4040 Weird Display Issue

cavalierz2

Honorable
Nov 5, 2012
I have this laptop and when it boots up and the Windows 7 Logo shows up the transition from the logo to the blue screen the display Flickers, Every single time it boots up, it only last until the next screen appears. And it does not happen at all once past that point it runs great.

I do not know what to do, all drivers are up to date according to Windows Updates.

I will make a short video on showing the issue.

cavalierz2

Honorable
Nov 5, 2012
I kinda figured that, like i was thinking the video drivers where starting up and just switching over. it runs absolulty great with no issues other than at that screen

PCIBUSDRIVER

Estimable
Oct 22, 2014
Don't trust windows to always choose the right drivers, Start by looking deep into the system drivers, open device manager, then click view devices by connection, then expand the selections until you see PCI BUS. Pay attention to the sub trees below this, if they say Standard PCI anything, they may not have the right driver for your MOBO chipsets, thus causing lag and extended features of your chipsets not to be used. Read all about your mainboard specs including types of chipsets and recommended drivers for each one. Step 1. Install proper PCI Bus drivers, then agp drivers or PCIE drivers, then video drivers in that order. Parent controller chips cant talk to child chips if they themselves are not using the right language.