toshiba satellite l755 black screen and shows no OS and have no disks

BEReclaimation

Prominent
Apr 24, 2017
I lost my operating system, it now is just black screen and when I try to f12 it shows nothing. I have no disks to reset and have some major important data I would rather not lose.

Solution
Well if you can't get it to load at all, no matter what is done, and to be honest if you did a reinstall with disks or other options you would lose all your data on the drive as it would be overwritten.

You can try either connecting it to another laptop internally (If you have access to one that it would work in), or you can get yourself an adapter cord (you can find them all over, amazon is a good place to start) that can let you connect the drive to another computer externally. Usually through a USB port. From there, if the drive is still good and the data still readable, then you can copy all the important data from the drive over to the computer you have it attached to, so you don't lose the files.

None of this, though, will fix...
Well if you can't get it to load at all, no matter what is done, and to be honest if you did a reinstall with disks or other options you would lose all your data on the drive as it would be overwritten.

You can try either connecting it to another laptop internally (If you have access to one that it would work in), or you can get yourself an adapter cord (you can find them all over, amazon is a good place to start) that can let you connect the drive to another computer externally. Usually through a USB port. From there, if the drive is still good and the data still readable, then you can copy all the important data from the drive over to the computer you have it attached to, so you don't lose the files.

None of this, though, will fix the laptop itself, or make it work. Only save the files.

Solution