Track stolen ipad with serial number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaytodaa

Honorable
Oct 15, 2012
how do i track and find iPad 3 with only the serial, imdi, iccid, and part number!!!!!! we must PUT A STOP TO THE OH TOO EASY TO STEAL AND OWN APPLE PRODUCTS!!!!!!!!

Solution
Well, password protect your device and install one of the many iPad locator apps, they can be activated remotely I believe. Without one of those, it is difficult to do anything, at least I am not aware of anything you can do.

chugot9218

Honorable
May 8, 2012
Well, password protect your device and install one of the many iPad locator apps, they can be activated remotely I believe. Without one of those, it is difficult to do anything, at least I am not aware of anything you can do.

Solution

daship

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2009
Next time load a tracking app and put a password lock on it like the other poster said. If you are to lazy to load a tracking app and to stupid to put a passlock on you deserve to get it stolen.

I have an app on my devices that will track it via GPS and can remotely trigger an alarm sound when the cops go to the house to look for it.

gomer68

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2009

Hey daship, can you tell me what kind of gps that is good like the one you are talking about? and does it work on all apple products?

Status
Not open for further replies.