Transferring cell number to landline

Anstine

Commendable
Jan 10, 2017
If I decide I don't like using cell phones, can I transfer my cell phone number back to my land line? My phone doesn't have Voip.

Feb 17, 2018
Yes you can, pretty easily. I just went back from cell phone to landline. You should get your original landline calling plan back, and any leftover cell phone airtime or minutes will be credited to your landline account after a couple billing cycles.

Oct 31, 2018
I was told only if the area code AND prefix are assigned to the physical area where the landline would be installed. In my case I was in the region for the area code but not the prefix, so Verizon could not port my TracFone to a landline.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Android Smartphones 4
B Android Smartphones 4
P Android Smartphones 3
Zweli M Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 3
S Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 5
R Android Smartphones 1
E Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 2
L Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 2
S Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 2
Similar threads
Solved! Swapped SD card into my new phone, separate photo albums have all gone into one
Question transferring
Question long time to transfer small files pc to smartphone
Question Why are my applications not able to transfer to my sd card
Solved! Transfering photos to pc
Solved! How can I transfer pictures from a P20 Pro onto an external SD card via USB connection?
Solved! How to transfer music from internal storage to an SD card for an Android smartphone
i transfer my all huawei mobile file in my computer where my safe file also transfer in my computer.Now i want my safe file bu
Solved! Not recognizing USB data transfer
Solved! Unrooted SMS/MMS attached photos transfer app?
Transfer photos from flip phone to Droid via Bluetooth
Reactivate my old boost Galaxy j7 perx that I transfered number off of to new phone.
I want to use an older phone I have how can I transfer my number to an older phone?
Transfer phone numbers from old SIM to my contacts
How can i tell if a factory reset fixed a phone that isnt active? I had to buy new phone then transfered number to new phibe t
My old SIM card is smaller how do I transfer my number
Transfer contacts from broken phone to new phone has same number as broken phone
My phone broke so I want to transfer it to my other phone and keep both numbers on one phone until I buy another phone
Looking to transfer lost data from sim card that I have serial number to. Can I transfer to a new phone?
Can i transfer my cell phone number to land line

ASK THE COMMUNITY