Question Trouble With Voicemail on iPhone 7 (Tracfone Carrier) (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stan_13572

Commendable
Feb 4, 2021
Hi folks, I have a problem with my voicemail. Ever since I upgraded my phone from iPhone 6 to iPhone 7, my voicemail stopped working. I kept the same service provider (Tracfone USA Carrier). I have iOS 14.2. Does anyone now how to fix the voicemail?

Also, I was wondering how to setup Google Voice. I have 256 GB of physical memory storage on my phone, and was wondering on how to setup Google Voice to store on my phone. Any ideas?

Thank-you.

Stan_13572

Commendable
Feb 4, 2021
Hi folks, I have a problem with my voicemail. Ever since I upgraded my phone from iPhone 6 to iPhone 7, my voicemail stopped working. I kept the same service provider (Tracfone USA Carrier). I have iOS 14.2. Does anyone now how to fix the voicemail?

Also, I was wondering how to setup Google Voice. I have 256 GB of physical memory storage on my phone, and was wondering on how to setup Google Voice to store on my phone. Any ideas?

Thank-you.

Hello Folks! do you know if this happened, because, my iCloud is full?

Stan_13572

Commendable
Feb 4, 2021
if you voicemail stop working. contact your service provider

what do you mean store google voice on your phone?

How to install Google voice on my phone, through the apple app store? So it works for me, instead of apple voicemail?

Does Apple voicemail not work, because my icloud is full?

Also I really don’t like my carriers customer service, how can I disconnect their service without calling their customer service?i Want to switch from TracFone to Verizon or AT&T.

Tracfone locked my phone with their Sim card. Now it’s not an unlocked phone anymore. Well that’s what the Verizon guy told me when I asked him at the Verizon store.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stan_13572

Commendable
Feb 4, 2021

Also, I was wondering how to setup Google Voice.

does anyone have a step-by-step guide on how to setup google voice on iOS-iPhone?

like a youtube video link would be great.

how can i make Google Voice work, with my existing cellphone number?

when i call my friend who has google voice, and it says , on the line " state your name , and google voice will now connect you. "

also, then if they do not pick up then i can send a voicemail straight to my friends google voice "voicemail."

it is convenient because then i can listen to these voicemails on any device that has google voice installed (tablet, PC, a different phone, etc.).

How to install Google voice on my phone, through the apple app store? So it works for me, instead of apple voicemail?

Does Apple voicemail not work, because my icloud is full?

Also I really don’t like my carriers customer service, how can I disconnect their service without calling their customer service?i Want to switch from TracFone to Verizon or AT&T.

Tracfone locked my phone with their Sim card. Now it’s not an unlocked phone anymore. Well that’s what the Verizon guy told me when I asked him at the Verizon store.

Tracfone is a month to month payment correct? Just don't pay them next billing cycle and soon enough your service will get disconnected without talking to anyone. If you want to keep your number you need to talk to the customer support for the company you are going to in order to move your existing number to them. If you just stop paying or cancel your service first they will put your number back into their pool and it's no longer "yours". For the locked phone, if you are paying it monthly or or it came at a discount in exchange for a yearly contract, you will need to talk to Tracfone on how to get it unlocked for other services. Read over your service agreement.

Google voice is easy to setup, install the app, go through Google to setup the service and get a phone number assigned to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.