Trying to connect older Samsung DVD/VHS player to HD TV. I ran 2 sets of red/white from "OUT" on DVD/VHS to "IN" on TV. Then

Mar 12, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from chrismitchellrn : "No Audio. Samsung DVD/VHS to HDTV. white and red to white and red. white/red/yellow to white/red/yellow. No sound. ??"

Cant get audio when connecting DVD/VHS to HDTV

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Audio 2
S Audio 7
S Audio 3
K Audio 1
K Audio 2
P Audio 2
D Audio 1
I Audio 5
D Audio 1
L Audio 1
B Audio 4
M Audio 2
G Audio 5
J Audio 2
R Audio 3
S Audio 1
J Audio 1
A Audio 2
lynnann1 Audio 1
C Audio 2
Similar threads
Solved! How to connect older Kenwood model 104 AR AM FM receiver to new Samsung 7 series UHD TV
I have a older model Emerson VCR with just yellow and white connection on my Samsung smart TV there is a picture but no sound
No sound from my new Yamaha Soundbar connecting to older model Sharp LCD Aquos
I have a Blu Ray wifi disc player, connected to my older model Sony flat screen, but not getting any sound..hellllppp
Will i get 5.1 if i connect my bose 3.2 (older to my 5.1 sound bar
Older surround system connect to blu-ray
Connecting Chromecast Audio to an older receiver
I have an older TV (1 HDMI and coax outputs). I would like to connect cable box (1 HDMI, 1 Optical)
New Epson Projector trying to connect surround sound to older home stereo system that doesnt have hdmi port
Connecting older pioneer receiver to Vizio HDTV
how do I connect hd tv to older receiver?
TCL Roku TV cannot connect to older Sony home theater
How to connect an older Onkyo receiver to a Nakamichi nk1 soundbar
I'm trying to connect an older stereo system to a new projector and watch things through a laptop but Im getting no sound.
Connecting older Sony DVD/receiver to new 65" LG tv
connect older JVC to Samsung tv
Connection a Flat Digital Antenna to an older Stereo receiver
How do i connect a jvc reciever to an older model analog tv
how to connect a older dolby receiver to my new samsung hdtv to get sound from stand up speakers
I have an older model (2008) Samsung 28" TV. I have our Sony Vaio laptop and a PS3 connected to the HDMI inputs (both have vid

ASK THE COMMUNITY