Trying to hook up my sharp ht-sl70 surround system to my ps4 and element tv and i cant seem to get it too work plz help

Solution
Without the TV model number we can't give you an exact answer.
If the TV has an HDMI-ARC input you can connect the Sharp to that. You can connect the PS4 to the TV with HDMI. You may have to turn on and configure ARC in the TV menu.
If the TV doesn't have HDMI-ARC then you can connect the PS4 to the Sharp and the Sharp to the TV with HDMI. You would need an audio connection from the TV to the Sharp for other sources. How you do this depends on what audio outs the TV has. The Sharp only has analog audio input so you may need a converter.
If you have more sources you can connect them to an HDMI input selector that will plug into the Sharp HDMI input. The Sharp HDMI out goes to the Tv.
Without the TV model number we can't give you an exact answer.
If the TV has an HDMI-ARC input you can connect the Sharp to that. You can connect the PS4 to the TV with HDMI. You may have to turn on and configure ARC in the TV menu.
If the TV doesn't have HDMI-ARC then you can connect the PS4 to the Sharp and the Sharp to the TV with HDMI. You would need an audio connection from the TV to the Sharp for other sources. How you do this depends on what audio outs the TV has. The Sharp only has analog audio input so you may need a converter.
If you have more sources you can connect them to an HDMI input selector that will plug into the Sharp HDMI input. The Sharp HDMI out goes to the Tv.

Solution