Turn on tablet that won't turn on when I hold the power button

tablet liker1000

Commendable
May 27, 2016
I was in a cab and the tablet was on. But when I was looking of where to go it was working but I turned it off and it lost all its battery life and when I tried to turn it on it won't turn on I tried to charge it but it won't charge ! I also tried to do a factory reset and I hold the power button for a LONG time but it won't turn on please help!!!!!!!

Solution
Well it sounds like the device hasn't charged/isn't charging and that is why it isn't turning on.

First you need to make sure your cord is actually working. If you can try using it on another device, or try using a different cord on your tablet. If the cord works on another device, then your device is the problem. If another cord works on your device, you know the old cord is the issue.

Also you can try checking the button to see if it is stuck. The outer button is just a kind of cover for the actually inner button that you are pressing down. If the button is stuck, it won't let you turn it on and it probably wouldn't charge either. You can try checking this while the tablet is closed (pressing the outer button a lot to see if loosens...
Well it sounds like the device hasn't charged/isn't charging and that is why it isn't turning on.

First you need to make sure your cord is actually working. If you can try using it on another device, or try using a different cord on your tablet. If the cord works on another device, then your device is the problem. If another cord works on your device, you know the old cord is the issue.

Also you can try checking the button to see if it is stuck. The outer button is just a kind of cover for the actually inner button that you are pressing down. If the button is stuck, it won't let you turn it on and it probably wouldn't charge either. You can try checking this while the tablet is closed (pressing the outer button a lot to see if loosens up) or you can open the tablet and see if you can press the interior button and get it to load.

If it won't charge, even with a new cord, and the button doesn't seem stuck, then the device is the issue. It could be the battery, which you would then need to replace, or it could be the port where the charger plugs in. If it is either of these, and you feel comfortable doing it yourself great. If not, I suggest taking it to a tech to have them do it. Especially with replacing a port (if that is the issue) as it is usually attached to the motherboard, and then that would need to be replaced, if the port is the issue.

Start with the cords.

Solution

arunaattri15

Commendable
May 19, 2016
Hi Tablet liker1000,

I totally agree with the "webworkings". You can charge your tablet battery. If still it doesn't works, then just remove the battery from the tablet and reinsert it. Sometimes, it will work. If you still stuck to the same issue, then go to the repairing centre.

Good Luck!!!

sbez742

Prominent
Jan 31, 2018
If had similar drop outs under stress like that from android apple and now Windows but it has too be radiation simple wireless synchronic build up why useless too mention as loose your terms then get honed to spy or leak for chaos with and without cell structure amounts too statis non disturbed blow out ,right where you don't ever agree too give word or think of describe such,then you have,X marks,repair mans come,no,nine,known!!!

TRENDING THREADS