tv audio out to chromecast audio

avlev39

Commendable
Jan 6, 2017
I have TV with "audio out" RCA jacks. I ordered Harman Cardon Wireless speakers which are arriving tomorrow. Also bought Chromecast audio.
I want to get sound out of TV and send it to new wireless speakers (new speakers have 3.5 mm auxiliary input, also are both WiFi and Bluetooth capable).
Is there a way to accomplish this task either with / or without chromecast audio?
Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
This will be my great weekend task.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Solution
Chromecast audio won't help here at all (unless you want to stream music from computer / phone to your new speakers thru 3.5mm input).
If your new speakers support Bluetooth, the easiest way to get your TV there is to get Bluetooth transmitter, with RCA inputs. Check your favorite store for options, it would cost less than $40.
Chromecast audio won't help here at all (unless you want to stream music from computer / phone to your new speakers thru 3.5mm input).
If your new speakers support Bluetooth, the easiest way to get your TV there is to get Bluetooth transmitter, with RCA inputs. Check your favorite store for options, it would cost less than $40.

Solution