Solved! TV Blinking Light And Won't Turn On

JustARandom

Commendable
Jan 5, 2017
My TechWood TV is blinking blue and isn't turning the screen on, i went on google and youtube and searched for a fix and people are saying that you have to replace the damaged capacitors, but when i opened the tv i had no issues with the capacitors as far as i can tell, here's a pic of the mainboard if anyone can help me detect the damaged stuff on it would be appreciated.
http://imgur.com/a/FVrVD

Solution
When I replaced the capacitors on my samsung, they were easily detectable. None of these look like mine did. You might want to check the small one that's bent over a lot, near the middle to make sure it's still connected. Don't go near the huge one right beside it, though- from what I've heard they can hold a lot of power. Might want to leave the tv unplugged for a while if you decide to try it.

cupitr

Commendable
Jan 5, 2017
When I replaced the capacitors on my samsung, they were easily detectable. None of these look like mine did. You might want to check the small one that's bent over a lot, near the middle to make sure it's still connected. Don't go near the huge one right beside it, though- from what I've heard they can hold a lot of power. Might want to leave the tv unplugged for a while if you decide to try it.

Solution
G

You could also just look up the cost of the board. I also did not see any damaged capacitors. Replaced the board indicated by the manufacturer as having issues and it fixed it for $50.