TV no picture but has black/blue glow and sound

Apr 30, 2018
Hi
I recently was on my TV doing my thing until the image or picture started to "fade" from the top left corner side to the bottom right.
I thought it was a temporary issue and turned it on and off, but to no avail. I tried various things, even opening it and checking for blown capacitors.
I'm a noob when it comes to TV's so I didn't know what to do. I watched and read some stuff online and I believe that the inverter or tcon board is broken or something.
There isn't any picture on the screen apart from a dark blue-ish glow, and audio seems to work just fine. Standby voltage is fine so I'm guessing it is the tcon board. Let me know your guys' opinion.

TV: Veon 32" LCD-LED Television
Model No: SRO322016

Solution
It is a possible t-con problem but it's always best to contact a person from service center or any local repairman to further check the issue. Keep in mind that if repair will cost more than buying a new TV, forget the repair and just buy a new one.

paulchezter

Notable
Aug 11, 2018
It is a possible t-con problem but it's always best to contact a person from service center or any local repairman to further check the issue. Keep in mind that if repair will cost more than buying a new TV, forget the repair and just buy a new one.

Solution