Question Two computers that can utilize the same two monitors, mouse, and keyboard?

Sep 3, 2024
Hello! I am about to receive a monitor and an HP T430 Thin Client from my job to start WFH. I already have a personal PC with a 240-hz monitor.

I'm wondering if there is a way to add the monitor they are giving me to my personal setup and be able to use those two monitors and my KBM on the thin client too, switching back and forth between computers when needed. I would like to be able to keep the 240-hz as I use my personal PC for gaming. Is this feasible?

I currently only have one monitor with my personal gaming setup so I'm trying to use this as a chance to get that sweet dual monitor setup on that and also have it for work. Please let me know if there are any questions about my question, thank you in advance!

Sharmick

Estimable
Feb 10, 2020
I used to have a KVM switch from TRENDnet that you could have 4 PCs and peripherals hooked into the switch. I only needed 2 computers and one monitor hooked up and it worked great. I forget how I used to switch between the computers but it was simple using the keyboard. It's been 15 years since I was able to work so things have changed a lot and I've been out of the loop.