Ultra Rare NES Game Sells for $41,300

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coteau

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2008
"A fool and his money are soon parted."
But how did this fool get that much money in the first place?
(Looks in the mirror and sees a fool who doesn't have $40k to spend on an unwrapped Sears, Roebuck, and Co. Pong TV plug in game from his childhood! - sigh)

rooket

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2009
why do I get -1, I'm sure if mr. -1 butterfingers looks up the rom on a web search, it is very easily obtained. The file is far well under a megabyte.

And yes, $41,300 worth of gold bars would be a tremendously better and more sound investment than this piece of plastic, cardboard, tin, and fibreglass.

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
If anyone wants some used Intellivision Games (still in the original boxes with the controller-inserts too!) I might have some for sale. Sadly, I hooked up my intellivision to my TV recently and it won't give me any video output :(

aletoil

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2010
My friggen god. My old private middle school had a copy of the game and one of the pads. In addition, a friend(before he stole my copy of NBA97 for Sega Genesis :mad: ) had one, but not the pads. Luck be a fuggin lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.