Unboxing All the Halo: Reach Xbox 360 Editions

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmmil978

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2010
$8 worth of plastic that no one will care about 6 months after the game is released for $100+ extra? Pass. I don't care if it is "truly limited," it'll be worth just as much as the Halo 3 Legendary edition is now.

vicsrealms

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2007
Hmm, that limited edition looks interesting. Dr. Halsey's journal might be worth $80 dollars all by itself. I don't really care about the games, but I am a huge fan of the novels (which I wish they would continue) and that journal definitely sounds like an interesting read.

rohitbaran

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2010
(in my neck of the woods, Legendary editions of Halo 3 were clearing out at under $20 a few months ago).
Well, even this game's all legendary boxes won't be bought while they are expensive no matter how few they are and end up selling for cheap some months later when all the hype dies down. Who plays with plastic dolls?

dragonfang18

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2009
No amount of limited editions or money can keep 12 year olds from coming in your game and ruin the experience. I can still hear the screams of kids thinking they are so L33T 10 years ago when Halo 2 came out.

burnley14

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
[citation][nom]rohitbaran[/nom]Well, even this game's all legendary boxes won't be bought while they are expensive no matter how few they are and end up selling for cheap some months later when all the hype dies down. Who plays with plastic dolls?[/citation]

It has nothing to do with playing with them. These are the sets that people will buy and never take out of the plastic wrap. I guarantee all the legendary sets sell relatively quickly. Too many nerds are in love with the Halo series.

Manos

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
Ok since itsoo hard for smoe to think further like the retard above me thats asuming its all about the nerds buying this stuff...
Explain to me Mr non retard for someone like me that has a room full of collectives, blades and minatures and knowing that the Legendary's minature is created by McFarlane, a minature that for its size and detail alone I know that here in greece without even the game would come for at least 80$+.

Does that make me a nerd knowing I like the franchise decently and I love minatures and consider buying it, or makes you just too much of an ignorant and incapable to understand a couple of things? The nerd will give you the advantage of trying to think about it. lol..

chaoski

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2010
If they can make is and sell it for great profit and there are people that will actually buy it....more power to them.

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
I'll buy it if they release the last 3 Halo games for PC (Halo 3, ODST and Reach). Oh wait, I guess that won't happen. Oh well. Someone's not getting my money.

Bert R

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2009
I like how she gives away the end in the video. "...The ultimate sacrifice." Not that it wasn't already fairly obvious, but for those who were still holding out for a surprise ending... too bad haha.

snoogins

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2010
[citation][nom]manos[/nom]...nerds buying this stuff...someone like me that has a room full of collectives, blades and minatures...Does that make me a nerd...[/citation]

Yes

royalcrown

Distinguished
May 31, 2006
[citation][nom]manos[/nom]Ok since itsoo hard for smoe to think further like the retard above me thats asuming its all about the nerds buying this stuff...Explain to me Mr non retard for someone like me that has a room full of collectives, blades and minatures and knowing that the Legendary's minature is created by McFarlane, a minature that for its size and detail alone I know that here in greece without even the game would come for at least 80$+.Does that make me a nerd knowing I like the franchise decently and I love minatures and consider buying it, or makes you just too much of an ignorant and incapable to understand a couple of things? The nerd will give you the advantage of trying to think about it. lol..[/citation]

Yes, it makes you a huge DORK who will never get a woman !

fayzaan

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2010
omg!!!!

Its the ULTIMATELY LIMITED EPICALLY EPIC EDITION HALO: REACH FOR THE STARS UNBOXING!!

So much epically epic stuff:
You get a Funky green box with the game
you get a little novel with pictures for bed time stories!
you get a map for your little halo treasure hunts!
you get a top secret UNSC access card for secret passages!
you get a picture of the stars!
AND you get little figurines standing by a freaking rock so you can stare at it instead of playing the game!

Not to mention the amazing internet hacking Xbox 360 Section 1 top secret console!! no one can steal it from you! cuz its not even your property! it belongs to Section 1 b****es!! and a controller full of lines...

Jeez...who the hell are they marketing to??? a bunch of 10 year olds?

I hope you like my post...

Userremoved

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2010
[citation][nom]fayzaan[/nom]omg!!!!Its the ULTIMATELY LIMITED EPICALLY EPIC EDITION HALO: REACH FOR THE STARS UNBOXING!!So much epically epic stuff:You get a Funky green box with the game you get a little novel with pictures for bed time stories!you get a map for your little halo treasure hunts!you get a top secret UNSC access card for secret passages!you get a picture of the stars!AND you get little figurines standing by a freaking rock so you can stare at it instead of playing the game!Not to mention the amazing internet hacking Xbox 360 Section 1 top secret console!! no one can steal it from you! cuz its not even your property! it belongs to Section 1 b****es!! and a controller full of lines...Jeez...who the hell are they marketing to??? a bunch of 10 year olds? I hope you like my post...[/citation]
No there 3 year old. :p

fayzaan

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2010
[citation][nom]Userremoved[/nom]No there 3 year old.[/citation]
hey! >< I am not 3! try adding 20 to that number! besides...its true what I said! such a childish pack. All it does is attract more little crying kids to the game!

WAHHH MOMMY I WANNA PLAY 1 more hour!

Userremoved

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2010
[citation][nom]fayzaan[/nom]hey! >< I am not 3! try adding 20 to that number! besides...its true what I said! such a childish pack. All it does is attract more little crying kids to the game!WAHHH MOMMY I WANNA PLAY 1 more hour![/citation]
I was talking about the marketing team but it's true the game will be flooded by little 10 year olds.

G

Whoa!!! A bunch of expensive garbage put together in pretty "very limited" card board boxes.

Not for me.

And for the guy who said that the journal of Dr. Halsey alone was worth $80 let me tell you that's the reason most people are dumb because they value garbage and fictional non-real stuff like that way more than actual real science and cultural literature.

Status
Not open for further replies.