Uninstall Direct X 11 form Win 7 32 bits

G

Direct X 11 is install on my pc because I have Win 7 but my GTX 260 only support 10.1 max. How can I uninstall Direct X from my computer to install direct X 10 And also.. where I can find Direct X 10 For Win 7 32 bits

G

try to Play AC brotherhood but encounter black screen and I try everything except change my version of Direct X to 10 because it say 11 on Dxdiag but have a gtx 260 that doesn't support dx11

Ijack

Distinguished
DirectX 11 is backwards compatible with 10 and 9. It should work fine with a 10.1 card. I had no problem with several games when I had a DirectX 9 card running on Windows 7 with DirectX 11.

But there do seem to be known problems with that game/card combination. I saw one report of the same problem with DirectX 9 installed, so I'm pretty sure that the DirectX version isn't the problem.

G

So.. what could it be? Try disable all features in AC brotherhood, Update all my drivers, set the core affinity to 1 and 2, try in run as admin, compatibility, try everything and that game still do Black screen when playing... Don't know what to do next... All my game work fine. (Run crysis hahah) but seriously, that game start to getting on my nerve!