johnny2

Commendable
Sep 20, 2016
I am using the eMachines E625 laptop with 1.6 ghz Athlon TF 20 processor, 1GB of RAM and ATI Radeon X1200 graphics card. I want to know if..
A.Can I upgrade my processor? If yes, will the TL 64 work?
B. How much more RAM can I add to my laptop?
C. Can I upgrade my graphics card? If yes, which graphics card capable of playing HD movies would be the best pick?

Solution
Essentially, upgrading a laptop is near to impossible. You cant modify the ram of the computer by adding or removing ram and You cant for the processor because laptop processors are different from desktop processors and you cant replace them. However, If you can find a pci-e to usb, you could potentially have an external GPU for your current build, but it isn't recommended because laptops arent built for that and your cpu might bottleneck it.

A-S-H

Commendable
Sep 6, 2016
Essentially, upgrading a laptop is near to impossible. You cant modify the ram of the computer by adding or removing ram and You cant for the processor because laptop processors are different from desktop processors and you cant replace them. However, If you can find a pci-e to usb, you could potentially have an external GPU for your current build, but it isn't recommended because laptops arent built for that and your cpu might bottleneck it.

Solution