Solved! Upper Left Corner Dimmer than the Rest of the Screen on Vizio M60-C3

Jan 25, 2019
The upper left corner of my Vizio M60-C3 is dimmer than the rest of the screen. the backlight is not out completely but there is a 10x10 inch square that is dimmer. Could this be an issue with the LED driver card?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
W Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 8
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
thewonderspud Streaming Video & TVs 2
I Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 6
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 0
G Streaming Video & TVs 0
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Question Odd darkened corners on screen.
I was removing my led's upper sheet after this screen is not coming I he purchased before 3 days back
Solved! Hello, we turned on our LG tv and it is zoomed into the top left corner of the screen. We don’t know how to fix it. We have
How delete the data showing in upper left corner on TV screen [running time etc.]in Netflix per roku 2 ?
i have a 32" model 32b200HDI micromax tv. The red light in the bottom corner indicates i have power, but the tv wont turn on
Need TV flexible wall mount for 50'' TV (flex by wall or oblique by corner) *pictures*
Bought new 4K 43UF6400 LG on 10/29/15. Turned power on, big white screen and now it's cracked in upper right corner. I'm tech
sony kdl-32ex520 screen getting white display at right corner two inches
Corner Desk For Four Monitors?
my son smashed the TV and still i am able to see a picture on the corner and rest of the funcationality is fine. TV is a brand
Corner Wall Mount Help Needed? (60 inch TV)
where to put the speakers in the corners? Top, middle or bottom?
The picture is tiny in the upper left hand corner.
i have a 32" rca rlded3258a tv. The red light in the bottom corner indicates i have power, but the tv wont turn on.
My sony Bravia tv keeps flashing onto a black screen with the hdmi logo in the corner, then returning to the programme I'm wat
Samsung's 3D TV Can Wrap around Corners
Laser-Powered Camera Sees Around Corners
Gameboy Fixer Upper! or Gameboy in toaster!
Sidecar: Can't get upper channels

ASK THE COMMUNITY