Question Use Nvidia GPU for Games and Intel UHD 630 for Games, separately?

Dec 22, 2019
Sorry, I couldn't find a thread for "Desktops".

I was wondering, if there is a way to use these two GPUs separately?

My PC currently has a:

-RTX 2060
-Intel UHD 630
-Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700 CPU @ 3.00 GHz
-Windows 10 Home, ver 1903
and
-32 GB (31.8GB) usable RAM

I noticed that when I only had a cord connected to the Nvidia GPU (via VGA), the task manager showed that many programs were using the system (like 1 to 3% is from 3D). Kind of freaks me out when Chrome has a GPU usage from 1% to 40% (occasionally), and that's like 1 tab with YouTube for the whole window.

So, I decided to only connect the Intel UHD port (with the HDMI, as it only had an HDMI port). This resulted in the system using mainly the Intel UHD GPU, and couldn't access much of Nvidia's Shadowplay nor the Control Panel. Also, games started using the Intel UHD only. Most of the other posts I saw were related to laptops, and from what I know, their system differs from desktops. I tried uninstalling and installing the Nvidia drivers/GeForce experience but with no luck.

I tried connecting both HDMI (the integrated Intel UHD) and VGA (Nvidia 2060) to the same monitor, but get a result where the screen was treated like if it had two screens (i.e: if I move this chrome windows to the right, it disappears and I have to change to HDMI to access it).
This resolved the access to much of Nvidia's features, but still brought back the problem of the computer mainly using the Nvidia GPU's GPU memory.
However, I am wondering if this (connecting the Intel UHD and Nvidia GPU to the same monitor) is unhealthy thing to do for my monitor and PC? (To be honest, I'm somewhat into this orientation).

I also tried using Window's Graphics Setting but no luck.

Is there a way to use use both the integrated Intel UHD GPU and Nvidia GPU for nongaming and gaming, respectively without having two connections?

Beyond this topic on hand, I don't have a good understanding of computers.