Used Laptop under $200

sinty

Honorable
Aug 8, 2012
Looking for a solid used laptop sub 200. Will only be used for document typing, general internet browsing and primarily music applications via high end usb dacs and amplifiers. That means internal sound card is not important, as i'll be using a usb dac via Foobar2000. Refurbs or open boxes are acceptable as well from places like newegg or similar.

I have my own copy of Win7 so I dont need the hard drive to come with it. I would like something only in a 12.1 - 13 inch screen option. Nothing bigger, nothing smaller and with a solid battery. Anything like this exist currently in the used market? What a shame that I cant get my hands on one of those old alienware sentia 12.1 inchers in blue and totally overhaul the internal components haha, always wanted a laptop with that chasy, not the internal components of course rofl, but I am a sucker for that cosmic blue alien exterior lol.

Solution
Look on ebay or craigslist. For a 12.1-12.5" screen, you may be able to find a Lenovo Think Pad X201 or X200 laptop, those are very solid and very good driver support because they are a business model.

sinty

Honorable
Aug 8, 2012
Chromebooks can't run Foobar2000, nor can linux. Needs to be a full normal Win7 or win8. Not win 8.1 or any weird version of the OS.
That one program is really all I care about, used for high quality music playback and sadly is only supported by win7 and 8 :[

TRENDING THREADS