Solved! Username and passwords I know to be correct don't work on my Samsung JT3

Phanixis

Honorable
Mar 1, 2015
I have been having a rather strange problem with my Samsung JT3 as of late. This has occurred both when attempting to log into my gmail account using my phone's built in email app and now when attempting to log into Paypal to purchase something through the google play store. I am asked my username and password for these services, and I am told I have entered them wrong every I try to access these services through my phone. What makes this problem strange is that I can access these services using my desktop PC, my laptop PC and even my PC at work, so I know that both my user name and password are both currently valid as I can still access these services through any other device at any time. But for some reason, when I enter the identical username and password on my phone I cannot access either of these services.

Has anyone else encountered this strange problem before. What is my smartphone doing that is causing a valid username and password to be rejected?

Thanks for the help.

Solution
Ok I reset my keyboard settings and that seems to have fixed the problem I was having with my email app. But I still can't log into Paypal on my phone. Still, you fixed half of my problems, so thanks for the help.
Clear browser history/temp files and reset app, if using, and try again.

Phanixis

Honorable
Mar 1, 2015
Ok I reset my keyboard settings and that seems to have fixed the problem I was having with my email app. But I still can't log into Paypal on my phone. Still, you fixed half of my problems, so thanks for the help.

Reactions: Hydra119