Question Using android tablet as digital signage

Status
Not open for further replies.

danezeq

Prominent
Jan 20, 2018
spam looking link removed
Hello everyone

i'm trying to find a free app that allow me to use some tablets as digital sign or running simple presentations.
all of the content will manged from from one pc and will push the content through internet connection.

i've found a list (this forum doesnt give me the option to include links, so just google "The 5 Best Free Digital Signage Software Tools"
but i wonder if anyone of you had any experience with any FREE app that do it?

Thank you so much!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: hannahomar
Actually the site does allow links, I post with them all the time. That is as long as they don't seem suspicious.

I know of no good free apps that will do what you want. Paid ones there are many of, but free ones have massive limitations and also wind up often giving you problems. They add their own content, ads, take data, etc.

If you are doing this for business purposes then you are much better off with a paid version. One where you have rights and recourse should anything be a problem.

danezeq

Prominent
Jan 20, 2018
Actually the site does allow links, I post with them all the time. That is as long as they don't seem suspicious.

I know of no good free apps that will do what you want. Paid ones there are many of, but free ones have massive limitations and also wind up often giving you problems. They add their own content, ads, take data, etc.

If you are doing this for business purposes then you are much better off with a paid version. One where you have rights and recourse should anything be a problem.
thank for your answer.
What is the most recomended app you think of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Android Tablets 0
snailmail26 Android Tablets 3
scwolves10 Android Tablets 5
Meadow36 Android Tablets 3
S Android Tablets 1
alphacoyle Android Tablets 1
Sia111 Android Tablets 6
Xaibior Android Tablets 1
Ayefee Android Tablets 1