using multiple 360 cameras at once

fallgal00

Prominent
Mar 6, 2017
Do any 360 cameras work for this application:

I am interested in using 2+ 360 cameras at the same time. I will need to set up both cameras from the app or directly on camera if possible. I will be near one camera all day, but someone else will be near the other camera. Can I set up both cameras from one app within a minute or two of each other? Can the batteries/memory card be replaced without having to use the app to 'redo' the initial settings I did at the beginning of the day? I will not have access to both cameras all day and someone else will have to change the batteries/ memory card on the more remote camera.

fallgal00

Prominent
Mar 6, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from fallgal00 : "using multiple 360 cameras at once"

Do any of the 360 cameras you have reviewed work for the following application:
I am interested in using 2+ 360 cameras at the same time. I will need to set up both cameras from the app. I will be near one camera, but someone else will be near the other camera. Can I set up both cameras from one app within a minute or two of each other? Can the batteries/memory card be replaced without having to use the app to 'redo' the initial settings I did at the beginning of the day? I will not have access to both cameras all day and someone else will have to change the batteries/ memory card on the more remote camera.