AlucFahhT

Honorable
Aug 25, 2012
I have read other posts saying this is possible, but I just want to make sure it is possible for my tv brand.

I have an Emerson 32" 720p HDTV LC320EX2. It has 2 HDMI ports and a VGA port. Would I be able to use the HDMI/VGA for use on the 660TI I am getting as a monitor until I can get an actual monitor? It says 1366x768 Res, that is fine until I get my 1920x1080 monitor.

Thats all I want to know, I want to be able to build my computer as soon as I have all parts and be able to do a test boot/use it. I'm only using it now for my ps3 with an HDMI cable.

You should be able to, but it might be a good idea to have a regular monitor available if you run into resolution issues. Sometimes, the HDTV does not recognize the resolution coming from your PC and won't display at all. If you don't have a monitor available, maybe borrow a friends just in case.

-Wolf sends

AlucFahhT

Honorable
Aug 25, 2012
Well I haven't put it together yet, and if I can see something, during test boot so I know it works and I get a decent resolution I will be fine. Also hich port, the hdmi or vga one?

AlucFahhT

Honorable
Aug 25, 2012
Yea, it will tell me that there is no OS to load. I watched the NeweggTV videos XP I am only worried that it doesn't work lol. Though I am curious about something. When I see it says there is no OS can I turn off the pc then? or do I have to wait until it stops switching between the stuff on screen.