Using Voice Commands Rewind/Forward MP4Videos

Dec 13, 2018
Hi,
I'd like to know if I can use voice commands to forward and rewind MP4 videos, these are not streaming videos. But ones I've watched and downloaded in MP4 format. I have Googled and found out about Google Assistant etc but none seem to suit my needs. Thanks.

Dec 13, 2018
Yes I did see that I thought it was just geared toward phones.
Though looking at it again, says at start, " What if you could command any app with your voice? then goes on to talk about Google Assistant being able to do this. I then read about the, Video Player application, " Video Player is the leading Android application for easily, freely and reliably viewing all multimedia formats on your Android phone or tablet with hardware acceleration for faster and smoother HD playback with unparalleled ease and comfort. "
I'm not sure though if this would enable me to view MP4 videos and rewind/forward them?
Thanks.

At the core of the setup, Android phones and tablets are the same thing. What works on one should work on the other, with some differences of course. If a program works on a phone it should also install and run on an Android tablet, unless it's specifically for a phone.

Dec 13, 2018
Hi again,
Google Assistant.... " What if you could command any.... application.... with your voice? "

" Video Player.... is the leading Android..... application.... for easily, freely and reliably viewing all multimedia formats on your Android phone or........ tablet "

So am I right in understanding that I should be able to use both of these together, to produce the result I'm looking for? ........

" I'd like to know if I can use voice commands to forward and rewind MP4 videos, these are not streaming videos. But ones I've watched and downloaded, saved in MP4 format and put on the SD card that fits into my tablet? "
Thanks.