lemonlemon

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2002
What do you all recommend to use when burning mpeg to vcd? I don't want to use easy cd 5 because it crashes alot on my comp, and I've tried prassi primo, but it doesn't seem to work that well...

NurseMSIC

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2001
Try Nero.
Doh! Someone said it already.
I'll try to be original then....

Actually no i won't.
Use Nero.
(www.ahead.de)
Follow the on-screen prompts to make really very good, and compatible VideoCd and SuperVideoCD discs, with basic menus built in.

Don't believe in skepticism.

Rob423

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2002
yeah, what is up with EZ Cd creator...that crap was hanging, and messing up on my damn system!
i will never use another program from that company again!

Nero is the way to Go... I actually use Musicmatch alot now! because i usually just burn Plain Data and Audio... i don't usually make VCD's and stuff

This Community is like a Second Family!!

siliconjon

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2002
Creative has to have the ABSOLUTE worst programs. Especially their bundle software...total crap. Any piece of hardware that I have ever bought from them required every possible software option to be unchecked to avoid total headaches later. Or just do a driver install...don't even run their crappy cd's...either will save you a ton of problems.

If I don't get my 90THz AMD Quadraplex system soon, I'm afraid I may just combust right here.

G

I have Easy Cd 5.0 platinum and it works at treat,
It even checks your sample rates before you load your files for VCD.
I'm getting Roxio/MGI video wave 5.0 tomorrow so that will
do the trick all in one
Roxio have a good track record with me.

Better late in this life than early in the next