Verizon Dropped 911 Call About Trapped Woman

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteelCity1981

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
[citation][nom]papaswedine[/nom]what did people do before cell phones? I thought in the contract it says something about not relying on your cell phone for emergency services..[/citation]

Such a D*** comment, you wouldn't be saying that if that was your grand mother or or mother at that age.

lamorpa

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2008
[citation][nom]Anomalyx[/nom]I had to make that many calls because I would have to call the same person 100 times just for one conversation.[/citation]
It helps the quality of this forum if you do not post idiotic comments like this. No, you did not call anyone 100 times just to have one conversation. Stop wasting our time to try to make an unsuppostabe point.

bluestar2k11

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Doesn't work when the power goes out and your line is connected to a cordless, which 95% of landlines are I'm betting lol^^

[citation][nom]jerreece[/nom]This is why land line phones are still around folks. I don't have a "home phone", and just have a cell phone. But this is a key example of why I probably should have a land line phone service. And not "digital" phone services from a cable company, which are also prone to outages.The old fashion phone line that works even when the power goes out.[/citation]

finnsmith

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2011
this is so unhappy to read.I would like to suggest everyone to use this safety service that I'm using this is very helpful during emergencies,wherever you are help is within your reach.It's SafeTREC mobile application that has a panic button in case danger occurs you can press the button to ask for help and ask for immediate response from friends and family members and if its a life threatening situation you can ask for help from 911.I use this to ask for help when danger occurs and I find it very useful, check this out http://safetrec.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.