Verizon Insurance help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefffrazee

Honorable
Jan 18, 2014
Hi! I have a 2014 Moto X that I got from Verizon, I am still paying for insurance, but the phone broke a few months ago. The screen shattered and the display does not turn on, however the phone its self turns on (I can tell because it vibrates and when i plug it in, the green led comes on) I had to switch to my older note II. I now have the $150 to fix the Moto x, so how can I reactivate it on my line without the sim card to file a claim? I lost the sim card tray whenever the phone fell, but i do have a model ID. The phone does not show up however on the "Previous Devices" tab. Any recommendations is appreciated!

Solution

Bit confused about this situation, if you are paying for insurance, why did you need $150 to fix it? What's the...

jefffrazee

Honorable
Jan 18, 2014

I haven't contacted them because i don't want them to not let me reactivate it just to replace it lol, i was trying to do their online chat but it always says "All chat representatives are currently assisting other customers."

SBMfromLA

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2011
I'm not with Verizon... and never used phone insurance before... so I'm not an expert. However, I find that Reps in the store have more experience than online. I would simply take the phone and insurance papers/policy and go a store. Even if they can't help you... they should be able to at least point you into the right direction.

Bit confused about this situation, if you are paying for insurance, why did you need $150 to fix it? What's the insurance for? Any questions should be to Verizon, you would not need your SIM card to get the phone fixed, just the serial number or IMEI number from the phone.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.