Verizon iPhone Preorders Sell Out in Record Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

zachary k

Distinguished
May 14, 2009
something tells me that lead android has over iOS is about to close, looks like the leyman doesn't care about the OS but instead care about the network.

jerreece

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2006
I'm waiting for Motorola's new dual-core Droids to come out in Spring. Besides, that's when my New Every Two is up anyhow. Would rather have a Droid than the iPhone I think.

tramit

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2009
The new dual core android phones don't have an OS yet that even takes advantage of the second core. 2.3 and Honeycomb both don't support it yet so I will wait until there is a version of android that takes advantage of both cores before buying one without being able to use its benefits often.

elcentral

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
so they dont let you order one online eny more why in hell not ? if a stor told me sorry but we dont sell the object online no more you gotta go to a fysical shop. id tell them to shove the item up there ass. an then newer go there agen.

G

@ elcentral... I'm crying about your english right now...

Ragnar-Kon

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2010
[citation][nom]elcentral[/nom]so they dont let you order one online eny more why in hell not ? if a stor told me sorry but we dont sell the object online no more you gotta go to a fysical shop. id tell them to shove the item up there ass. an then newer go there agen.[/citation]
Wait... what?

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
[citation][nom]elcentral[/nom]so they dont let you order one online eny more why in hell not ? if a stor told me sorry but we dont sell the object online no more you gotta go to a fysical shop. id tell them to shove the item up there ass. an then newer go there agen.[/citation]
...and that's why we need to put ALL the money in education.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
[citation][nom]zachary k[/nom]something tells me that lead android has over iOS is about to close, looks like the leyman doesn't care about the OS but instead care about the network.[/citation]

Oh I can almost bet you that most of those that ordered/are buying it from Verizon already owned a iPhone 4 with AT&T.

THEfog101

Distinguished
May 12, 2010
[citation][nom]otacon72[/nom]Android's lead is going bye bye by the end of the month. I don't exactly like Apple but Android's lead was scewed anyway due to the fact every carrier has an Android based phone. ,,,,and people wonder why we're so far behind the rest of world in education now.[/citation]

Oh dont worry, Every nation has their "Southern Counterparts" to say as such.

ericburnby

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2010
[citation][nom]joytech22[/nom]Oh I can almost bet you that most of those that ordered/are buying it from Verizon already owned a iPhone 4 with AT&T.[/citation]
Sure you can. So people are going to take an iPhone they already have, ditch it, then pay a cancellation fee to get out of their AT&T contract and then go buy another iPhone 4 from Verizon? Are you delusional?

Face it, Android's numbers ARE scewed. Android phones cover a wide range of price points and capabilities. Sorry, but all Android phones are not high-end phones like the Samsung Galaxy.

Android may own the "smartphone" market in GENERAL, but Apple owns the HIGH-END smartphone market, hands down. Just look at iPhone 4 sales compared to the Galaxy (which is, by all accounts a VERY successful product). Apple is dominating the high-end. Period.

tom6667

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2008
[citation][nom]ericburnby[/nom]Sure you can. So people are going to take an iPhone they already have, ditch it, then pay a cancellation fee to get out of their AT&T contract and then go buy another iPhone 4 from Verizon? Are you delusional?Face it, Android's numbers ARE scewed. Android phones cover a wide range of price points and capabilities. Sorry, but all Android phones are not high-end phones like the Samsung Galaxy.Android may own the "smartphone" market in GENERAL, but Apple owns the HIGH-END smartphone market, hands down. Just look at iPhone 4 sales compared to the Galaxy (which is, by all accounts a VERY successful product). Apple is dominating the high-end. Period.[/citation]

finally a reasonable comment :) some people are just obsessed with hating apple, that they are completely losing touch with reality and their comments are completely rubbish...

i dont really care whether it`s apple or whoever else that has a greater market share, but you gotta give credit to apple, their mobile products are just great...no one would buy more and more of the same product 3 years in a row if it wouldnt be great - we all know that marketing wouldnt be able to enable the iphone/ipod/ipad a record growth if they wouldnt be great products themselves...

ericburnby

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2010
Never underestimate the power of haters in large numbers....

No, wait. Haters have never accomplished anything. Their endless posts against Apple, iPod, iPad and iPhone have done absolutely nothing to to sway consumers or affect Apple's bottom line.

How does it feel to be an impotent hater that has zero influence on the tech market?

G

http://www.quotedb.com/quotes/2199

"No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public."

The the iwhatever brand is carried by mostly idiots with too much money to spent.

The iphone is a pritty ok cell phone however the average person buying one is stupid as a rock and is not taken advantage of what they payed for.

Status
Not open for further replies.